The value of bookkeeping should never be underestimated, no matter what type of business you own or the industry you are in. For a fact, improper bookkeeping practices may lead to a disqualification as a Company Director, which may or may not entail an HMRC fine of up to £3,000.
Not only that, but you may be looking at an inflated tax bill.
We understand that bookkeeping is a task that drains resources, detracting you from your main business objectives. Fortunately, we are here to help – offering a bespoke bookkeeping service which saves you plenty of time and money.
To keep your business compliant and in a state of perpetual growth, some of the functions within our bookkeeping service include:
- Receipts for sent/received money catalogued properly
- Goods/services sold throughout the accounting year clearly categorised
- Year-end HMRC submissions ready ahead of time
- Assets accounted for and listed concisely and accurately
- Correct filing of VAT returns; and much more